Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    3 Amla and 1 Holy Basil • A Western Doctor? "No" Through "Ayurveda"

• Your Mileage May Vary
    Fair enough... Ill give it a whirl in small increments.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Fair enough... Ill give it a whirl in small increments.

Don't just read the first one that pops up. After You do Your own "due diligence" see if it does the job. You'll see it has been a part of Ayurveda for 5,000 years. There are some cons.

Cons: Your fingernails grow thicker. Your beard will also get thicker. I've shaved My head for 32 years, it was headed out so I helped it along, and am sprouting nubs and the "Horseshoe" section is thicker.

*Some would label this a "con" but if You look into Ayurveda it isn't but You'll be leaving (vs. taking) BIGGER dumps

I tried a different brand before this one and they came in some crappy vegetable caps that would produce wicked burps. This brand doesn't.

3. Member
    Luv how you guys don't take your health too seriously. Don't fool around with old tried or supposedly true tricks. you know who gets you in the end.... the undertaker.
    Also suggest you monitor your blood sugars. Diabetes can and will lead to heart disease. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes way back in 2002. Been on medication and diet change. Suffered my first heart attack while playing hockey just about 2 years ago. Still on some medications but FOLLOW Dr. ORDERS. I'm back playing hockey, fall fishing for them big girls and enjoying life again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12