Talons on a 6" slidemaster

Any of you all run a 6" slidemaster jackplate witb your talons. My bass cat has this plate was curious to see how well they work and if there is room or would I be better off to buy an 8" plate

Before I added talons I did not have a jackplate. I wanted to choose a jack plate that would be easy to mount Talons to. I was going to install a 6" manual and per Minn Kota I was told a manual 6" TH Marine ZLock and a manual 6" Slidemaster would mount Talons with no modifications need. I choose the ZLock and had zero issues installing both my Talons. The universal side jack plate mount has multiple groves that allows you to change the angle in several different ways.

Look at the picture in the link below. Scroll the cursor over the picture to get a zoomed in view. Notice how you can adjust the angle at the jackplate and also adjust the angle where the Talon is also mounted.

https://www.amazon.com/Minn-Kota-181...niversal+mount

3. Member
    8”bobs hydraulic you will need to buy there spacers if you go 10” bobs you don’t need spacers.

Have duel talons mounted on my skeeter with 6"slidemaster. Bolts up no mods needed.
    2016 Skeeter Tzx190 Yamaha 175 SHO