Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob G. View Post
    Ready for a conspiracy theory about the OSU-Purdue game? I was sent a Sports Center link from a friend that show cased the Tyler Trent story about having cancer and his prediction that Purdue will beat OSU. They showed part of it during the last part of the game that I watched. My friend believes that OSU let Purdue win for Tyler Trent as he is terminally ill. I personally don't think that the only undefeated Big 10 team would lay down to a 3-3 team for a cancer patient. I might remotely believe it if both teams had mediocre records and it was the last game of the season with nothing on the line. Any thoughts?
    This is absolutely true. The Ohio State University did the same thing when we played that team with a Children's Hospital overlooking the stadium. We tanked on purpose.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JHelms View Post
    This is absolutely true. The Ohio State University did the same thing when we played that team with a Children's Hospital overlooking the stadium. We tanked on purpose.
    WOW!!!

3. Member
    Give the OSU fans enough time and they will convince themselves this is true.
    USMC (Ret) 1988-2008
    2014 Lowe Stinger ST175
    Mercury 75 HP four stroke

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC2112 View Post
    What's sad is I dont know whether they are serious or not

5. Member

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smithlakebass View Post
    What's sad is I dont know whether they are serious or not
    I can see the T-shirts now: “We lose so other’s can feel good.”

Ole Urban would pour gas on that hospital and grab a book of matches if it would win him another Championship.
    USMC (Ret) 1988-2008
    2014 Lowe Stinger ST175
    Mercury 75 HP four stroke

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis S. View Post
    WOW!!!
    I know. The good sportsmanship of The Ohio State University and their fans knows no bounds!
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

Looks like it’s already happening lol. Amazing

9. Member
    You got to give the buckeye nation credit they stand behind their team Haha they did a good deed purposely losing for that kid. Give me a break
    Alabama fans would be driving their cars off of bridges if they lost to Purdue lol

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Orange Basser View Post
    That would be called a blessing, not trouble

I absolutely feel sorry for anybody that has to converse with you on even a semi-annual basis. To minimize what that poor kid Tyler Trent has gone through for the sake of your beloved school's pride shows a lot on your character.
    Last edited by Crabnbass; 10-22-2018 at 08:58 PM.

12. Member
    Good God!!

13. Member

14. Member
    Pull the plug and put a fork in us. I think we'll end up with at least 3 losses. I've been saying all year that our LB play has been awful. Last week 3 of our LB's grading out in the bottom 7 of the entire team. I don't understand why the DC(s) have them mugging on just about EVERY play!!

15. robdy72
    I am a little late but have to say I love it. Where's that guy that wants to know how many touchdowns OSU is going to win by.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smithlakebass View Post
    Alabama fans would be driving their cars off of bridges if they lost to Purdue lol
    I don't remember reading about any mass suicides after that powerhouse ULM beat the turd in 07.

Bill

17. Member
    I ask you not to lump all OSU fans into the same category. That is simply not even funny.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west texas luke View Post
    Drunk posting again huh.
    AMEN!!

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries 181 View Post
    I don't remember reading about any mass suicides after that powerhouse ULM beat the turd in 07.

Bill
    Funny you have to dig back 11 years and start of saban era. We knew we were mediocre then we didn't pretend we were something we werent

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippin 416 View Post
    I ask you not to lump all OSU fans into the same category. That is simply not even funny.
    True, there are OSU fans who do not fit this category. While we are fans of our team, we know we got beat badly and some of us realize why. Piss poor linebackers and safeties. Piss poor offensive linemen, and I could go on and on. Urb has a lot of work to do. He has never put much emphasis on defense. Defense wins championships!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011