Can I put Truck Wheels on my trailer?

I have a ‘03 Triton TR20. I’ve been wanting to put new wheels,on it. I found a used set that fit a Jeep, and I think have the same lug pattern. They hold a 15” tire versus mine that is 14”. Can I use these? I really don’t know anything about this sort of thing. Thanks!

Trailers use a 4.5 on 5 bolt pattern with "0" offset.... I doubt your wheels comply. Not to mention the 15in tires may not fit with propper room inside the fenders and have strong sidewalls like trailers benefit from. The suspension is not like any vehicles.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    You can use LT tires on trailers as long as they have enough weight capacity. Frankly, they'll last longer and drive better. The offset on the wheels is the big thing you have to watch out for. Most vehicle wheels have significant positive offset and trailer tires, as said above, need 0 offset.

Aluminum trailer wheels are like $100 each. Pretty cheap to replace.
    2015 Yellowfin 21 with 2014 Yamaha SHO 250

4. Banned
    Most trailers use the same bolt pattern as Fords. You might want to check to see if a Ford wheel of the diameter you want to use fits.

5. Member
    That's what I use.

I just put new wheels on my Triton. I went with a 14 due to the 15 would have been a tight fit and would require my fenders to be raised up

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

7. Joe4d
    Sounds like u trying to fix something that aint broke..