Lakemaster contours

I purchased the southeast v4. I am fishing Cumberland in Kentucky. It shows on their list. Not hd. I only get 20’ contours. Yet, I can go on chart select and get Cumberland in Hd. Why not offer it on the V4 card. I should have just bought it on chart select and saved my money. Any suggestion for more detail on my card?
    2017 Phoenix 819, Mercury 200 Pro XS, 80 Ultrex w/ iPilot Link, Helix 10SI console, Helix 10 DI bow

I answered your post in the Lakemaster sticky topic.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Thank you. I just saw that. I guess I will pony up another $60 to get the HD map.
    2017 Phoenix 819, Mercury 200 Pro XS, 80 Ultrex w/ iPilot Link, Helix 10SI console, Helix 10 DI bow

4. Member
    You can download just the HD Contour map for Cumberland for 29.99 through Chart Select.

5. Member
    I downloaded the HD on chart select. Don’t like it. You zoom in and it’s very pixelated. I will just continue to use my navionics maps and use autochart for this lake. Thank you for your responses.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stratos20xl View Post
    I downloaded the HD on chart select. Don’t like it. You zoom in and it’s very pixelated. I will just continue to use my navionics maps and use autochart for this lake. Thank you for your responses.
    I've gotten 2 different lakes downloaded and haven't noticed that, I wouldn't like that either.

Quote Originally Posted by stratos20xl View Post
    The Lakemaster contour lines do look pixelated in the 50' and 20' zoom ranges with all 5 of the Chart Select maps I have.

I don't have a Lakemaster map card so I don't know how they look in those zoom ranges.

The contour lines on the Zero Line Card are not pixelated in those zoom ranges and the contour lines for Basemap are not pixelated.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

8. Member
    You are correct. The autochart looks great zoomed in.

The reason for the pixelated contour lines in the 50' and 20' ranges is the amount of data those files are derived from.

Auto Chart Live data is in blocked groups and the Basemap are smaller files so Zoom does not affect them in those ranges.

If you do Auto Chart Live, you will see your maps in blocked areas like this:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL