Revo AL-F any real reviews?

I'm a shimano guy when it comes to spinning, but find myself in the market for a quality casting reel. I ran across.the Revo Al-F and couldn't find any reviews other than the factory "best thing ever!". Anyone have experience with the model? Thanks

2. Banned
    Its kinda the same thing as the ALX, but its like the ALX meets the JDM LT/LV 7 reels. All are pretty nice little compact reels, that perform nicely. I have owned both the LV7 JDM reel, and the ALX, and no complaints out of either. I have recently since sold them off to a friend who fishes them regularly, and couldnt be happier.

3. Member
    I've been fishing a red pixy for a while and love the feel, but it I'd like to have something with a bit more oomph. I've been kicking around the idea of the Alphas, px68's, mgx, and curado 70 for a bit and thought this might be a contender. $189 new on Ebay now.

4. Member
    I believed they addressed the one main issue with the alx which was the braking. The alx has linear mags which could get quite squirrley even with an experienced thumb. This one had dual braking