Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator

2010 Palomino PUMA 25RBSS

Anybody have any experience with one of these? The kids are all gone and we have been looking for something smaller without the bunk house. This unit looks like what we are wanting, but just don't know much about them and didn't get much on Google. Thanks for any help.

2. Banned
    So many variations with trailers, even within the same manufacturer. What's important? It's right at about 9 model years old, so looking at the roof is the #1 priority. If it's been maintained, all is good. If not, move on. Water intrusion kills trailers, so look for that everywhere. Stomp on every square foot of floor. Other than that, it's all what you like.

3. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Thanks. Went to look at it and the interior was in really good shape. Overall the roof appeared to be as well. But as soon as I asked for a ladder he let me know about 2 soft spots. He also showed me that he had very recently completely stripped and recoated the roof. But for whatever reason chose to not repair the soft spots. I passed...

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Billy View Post
    Thanks. Went to look at it and the interior was in really good shape. Overall the roof appeared to be as well. But as soon as I asked for a ladder he let me know about 2 soft spots. He also showed me that he had very recently completely stripped and recoated the roof. But for whatever reason chose to not repair the soft spots. I passed...
    Smart move.