Lost a part in my gunwale

Well I managed to fling the RAM mount nut and metal bar at my console into the hole for wires at my console. No clue where it went in there. Do I have a shot at getting it back? Boat is a Z20.

Wonder it might end up in the floor of the hull.. maybe drive it around so to bounce it some then check in the hull where the pumps are?
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

3. Member
    Take the seats out and have someone with small arms reach up toward the front.

4. Member
    Take the floor drain cover off and search with a light and mirror. If the parts are regular steel, a telescopic magnet or one on a string might work.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Bass View Post
    Take the seats out and have someone with small arms reach up toward the front.
    Seems like a lot of work to get it out. Is there a chance it could end up in the bilge?

Also does anyone know where I can get a replacement of this part?

6. mikesxpress
    It can't get to the bilge from there. Is the plate carbon steel or stainless? Magnet? Mirror and a grabber type part retriever.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    It can't get to the bilge from there. Is the plate carbon steel or stainless? Magnet? Mirror and a grabber type part retriever.
    Not sure. It holds down the RAM cable sheath. Where would it end up?