Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar

Question 619 Travel cover????

Does anyone know what the cost of a cover is???? Where does Phoenix get their covers made at? Do i need to go thru Phoenix or go thru manufacturer???

Also not oppsed to an after market brand that works great for trailering.....my boat stay in an enclosed shop so its out of the elements unless being used.....cover would be used as a dust cover while in shop and trailering when staying over night on a trip.....

I have one that worked with my Motor Guide TM, have since put a Ultrex and of course it doesnt fit.....figure my 2 options are to get it cut and stitched to fit correctly by local shop (assuming they have the same material) or try to sale and buy one that will fit with the Ultrex????
    Last edited by fishin couillon; 10-19-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

2. Member
    I would call Tim. He hooked me up with an extra they had

3. Member
    Stay with Phoenix. Nice tent and ratchet strap system.

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Dealer told me when i picked up my 920 it was $800 for new one. Great cover!
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Well the CS Department (Tim) cant be beat......

I sent an email thru the website to Tim instead of calling as i didnt need an answer right away and knowing that he probably gets more phone calls than emails that he care to say, and it was a few days before he got back to me but again, not in a hurry and i KNEW he would contact me....he called yesterday and i spoke to him for a few minutes......Basically a new cover would cost $800, had a couple other covers that were used and "probably stretched out" from a few other boats but said it probably wont fit mine correctly........so they can sell me a piece of material and i can take it to my local upholstery shop to get the work done and have the same type of fabric vs what the shop may have....so i'll go that route and the good thing is the upholstery shop is next door to my office, just need to get a price from shop and order material from Tim.

6. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Never would have thought that would be an option. Very cool of Tim.

7. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    He told me that there are a bunch of guys that went to the Ultrex and bought pieces from him to fix their covers.....

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    it surprised me that they stocked the material sense they dont make the covers but very cool, got me a little bit to mod mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com