Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Had trucks all along, went to an SUV, exvursion, and I will say it's much better overall. I have a landscape trailer for when I need to haul something. Your stuff is more secure than a shell, the people comforts are better. Stuff stays dry.

Consider a Chevy Trailblazer as well. They may only get around 16 mpg but you don't seem to drive much so that shouldn't be an issue. With a 5000 lb tow rating, it should be more than enough to do what you need but if you decide to go full size, stick with the Tahoe/Yukon and you won't be disappointed. I drove my Tahoe for 300k miles and it was still a great vehicle when I sold it.

3. Banned
    My neighbor is thinking of selling His Ford Ranger It is red and is as 'cherry' as new..

4. Banned
    Get another Ranger. Still have one I use for hauling. 1993 with 310,000 miles.

5. Member
    Last 6 that I bought for myself has been trucks. Retired in Jan and I haven't raised the topper door yet. I'll probably trade my truck in and get the wife a new Tahoe or Yukon and keep hers to dive. Id be surprised if it has 11,000 on it. IT will have the 6.2.
    With what you do it sounds like you would be more happy with the SUV

6. Member
    Ask look at a Dodge Durango. Great tow vehicles and you can find some for mid 2000 models with less than 150k miles for under what your price range is
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

7. Member
    I traded in my 04 Suburban for a 15 Yukon XL Denali. The suburban had over 200k miles and still ran great when I traded it in. I was debating about getting a truck but I liked my suburban too much and I have a utility trailer if I need to haul something big. And you can get a full size sheet 4x8 plywood in the back of a suburban also with the seats folded down. I removed the rear seats and folded the second row and put an air mattress in the back and slept in there when I went elk hunting.

8. Member
    ended up with an 07 expedition with only 91,000 miles, 3 row seating and towing package, and 4 wheel drive, was able to pay cash since that's how we do it here on bbc, more room and better view and rides solid

9. Member
    Nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12