Douglas 10/19 Friday

Going to give it a go there tomorrow. Fishing upper end

2. Member
    Well that was a strikeout, one bite all day.

3. Member
    Wow , I didn't need to hear that. I have a tournament down there next weekend and I really need to catch a limit. I though they would've been feeding with this front moving in. What all did you try today and what were the water conditions please.

4. Member
    Last weekend our club went out at the Dandridge bridge.12 boats fished.I am thinking the water level was around 977.Water temps 67 to 69 from Dandridge up to swans.Both days were cloudy with some showers.Took a little over 15# to win.There was only 1 fish over 4#.Brown jigs won the tournament but there were some nice fish caught on devils horse fished slowly.Rocks,rocks,and more rocks.From what I seen the more water you covered the better off you was.Things will continue to change in the next 2 to 3 weeks.Our club is back there again the 2nd weekend of November for our classic.Good luck to everyone with their fall fishing
    "keep your blood thin,you will live longer"

5. Member
    Thanks for the info, I can't wait to hit Douglas. I only get down that way once or twice a year so I hope everything goes well this time.

6. Member
    Water temp 64-69, fished upper end above 40 bridge. A lot of shad in pockets, fished main lake points, secondary points, flats and pockets with bandit 300s, rattle traps, spinner bait and ned rig.