Table Rock Fishing

Anybody doing any good? Basics info please?

2. Member
    brown jigs for me. My livewells are still full of hacked up crawfish!

3. Member
    Ozarkanglers.com, Table Rock forum for the latest.

Don

I'm heading down Friday after work for the weekend.

5. Member
    Reports are the thermocline has broke up, fish will be scattered for a week or so.

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

7. Member
    Was down two weeks ago when we had air temps still in the 80's. Under spin with a small swimbait did well. We caught our quality LM on jigging spoons on deep docks but I bet this bite is gone. Crankbaits were doing good. Also had a few spit up brown/orange crawfish in the livewells. Caught them as shallow as 3ft and as deep as 40. Typical TR lol

8. Member
    Joe Bass Classic and BASS Opens are there this week end.

With the weather change, I'd expect the bite to be on.

9. Member
    Suprised the Open Championship didn't produce better results this weekend. The lack of wind may have hurt them.

10. Member
    I was down there for our Club Classic. I got there Wednesday morning and we had 7 keepers pretty easy but nothing big. Thursday was way tougher I was able to get 5 but it took about 10 hours to get it. Friday was cold and raining and we only fished for 4 hours and manged 4 good keepers. Saturday came and fishing was super tough with our 2 fish coming in the first 2 hours after that the bite was extremely slow 5 of the 9 boats in our tournament had a 0 and 8lbs was leading 7lbs second we were third with 5lbs. Sunday was pretty similar for us we were able to get 2 in the first 2 hours and then nothing for a long time. I finally moved out to 30-45 feet of water and found a school and put a 3rd in the boat. Ended up with 5 fish for 2 days that weighed a little over 12lbs. 17lbs won for 2 days and only 1 boat brought in a limit. The team with 17lbs brought in 4 both days and got all 8 quick each morning if I remember correctly.

A bunch of our guys are fishing again this weekend in the MO Bass State Tournament so hopefully they bite better for that event.

11. Member
    It's been tough. It seems to me they are just kind of stuck, they should be up more than they are but they have to be getting close.
    Fish are being caught on a crankbait and even some on a A rig . The wind really blew Saturday but the spinnerbait bite was gone, for me anyway.
    I live up the James river but I think the bite may be better in the Dam area.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerjockey View Post
    The wind really blew Saturday but the spinnerbait bite was gone, for me anyway.
    I live up the James river but I think the bite may be better in the Dam area.
    Blade bite died for me too, west end and dam area both. Bite isn't better in the dam area, I fished down there for the Toyota event last weekend. TR is brutal in late October.

13. Member
    After the Toyota tournament I'm through with Table Rock unless the crappie start biting. I plan on taking a break for a couple of weeks to do some house stuff before winter hits. I'm going back to Bull (both about 35 minutes away). I hear the crappie are on at Bull but I'll bass fish it until crappie get real hot. Talked to a guy Monday that fished the Toyota tournament had 3 keepers that weighed 6lbs, got a check for $150.