Ranger without red accents

Looking to pull the trigger on a 198p but I really dislike all the red accents on the stickers and the seats, Im not against ordering a camo boat (thats what I have now) but is there any way to order one without all the red???

2. Member
    Looks like a fusion model (green pins) would be your only option that isn’t red this year.

3. Member
    Try calling 1-800-373-2628 they might be able to answer your question.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggs247 View Post
    Looking to pull the trigger on a 198p but I really dislike all the red accents on the stickers and the seats, Im not against ordering a camo boat (thats what I have now) but is there any way to order one without all the red???
    When it comes to design and style most boat manufacturers need to calm down and be a bit more subtle. Instead they think the boat should be a flashing neon sign advertising their brand.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

5. Member
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    When it comes to design and style most boat manufacturers need to calm down and be a bit more subtle. Instead they think the boat should be a flashing neon sign advertising their brand.

6. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lape0019 View Post
    Looks like a fusion model (green pins) would be your only option that isn’t red this year.
    That green is sharp!

7. Member
    I just bought a 2019 RT188 that is Charcoal/Green fusion and it is one sharp boat.
    2023 Triton 18TRX
    2023 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    80# Ultrex IPilot Link
    Helix 12 Mega SI & Garmin Livescope w/ 1242XSV GPSmap

Lime green has become a popular accent color in recent years. It does pop very nicely against black. Although i feel the same way about red lol
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Color is such a subjective thing... personally, I like red. And I think their application of red here is quite subtle and tastefully done on the Carbon, Charcoal and White bases.
    I get using the same exact trim colors on the Blue base cuts cost, but I would have guessed having a complementing blue accent for Blue base would be more popular (see a LOT of blue boats, so it must be in demand). Same blue accent would likely go over big on the White base too.

10. Banned
    Get the Camo with carpet. That is the colors I like.