Thread: Customization

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Customization

Thought a thread of customizations Xpress owners have made to make their Xpress's better or custom to their needs would be nice.

I'll start with my rod storage and lure organizer.

Here is how I did my Crank baits. Its 1/4" insulation foam, 3M spray adhesive, and a little hot glue. Cost $7

Here is my spinner bait hanger. Its 1" x 1" alum. angle with holes drilled every 1/2" and that same insulation foam on the front and back side. Hot glued onto the lid. Cost $7

Here's my jig rack. Same as above just longer. Cost $7 each

The next two are my rod racks. Kind of hard to tell from the pics but they are suspended about a foot off the floor leaving the floor available for more storage and keeps the rod and reels from banging into each other. First pic is the butt rack. 1" alum angle, screwed into one side and wedged into the other. I used 1-1/8" bilge hose cut to 2" and hot glued to the angle. Rod butts slide into the hose and stays secured. Cost $8

Here is where the rod tips go. Alum. sheet with golf club tubes. Then the sheet is screwed into one of the deck cross members. Golf tubes are hot glued in. Cost $12

I did this quick so if anyone wants me to elaborate just tell me where.
    Last edited by JR250SHO; 04-26-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    2013 Xpress X-21 Team - Yamaha 250SHO - 12" Hydraulic