Rail Dawg

Aluminum welder in Houston

If anyone needs an awesome aluminum and/or steel welder in Houston I have found the right guy. Very impressed.

2. Xpress Boats Moderator
    If your not a welder, it's always nice to know a good one. I can stick steel together pretty good, and I can aluminum. On a good day my steel welds look really nice, and if I get lucky my aluminum welds look ok. On the critical ones I just get a guy that works with my brother to tig weld it. He use to work for an aluminum boat builder, and is a really good tig welder.

Well, who is it?

4. Rail Dawg
    Quote Originally Posted by TxBigRed View Post
    Well, who is it?

Sorry I wasn't sure if I was violating any forum rules. But I really like this guy and I'm pretty serious (like most of us are) about my boat.

His name is Steve with A and S Welding and Fabrication in Baytown. His number is 281-468-3460. Tell him Chuck sent ya!

I know I'm going to knock the heck out of my aluminum from time-to-time. Having someone you can trust with very fair prices is awesome.

Thanks for the info. I've got a tig welder, but not enough experience to do anything major.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TxBigRed View Post
    Thanks for the info. I've got a tig welder, but not enough experience to do anything major.
    Aint that hard. Just takes practice an very clean aluminum