Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    True. We often don't like to consider that as a possibility because it's so hard to comprehend. Much like a mother that would take the lives of her own children, but we know that does happen. At any rate, I hope they find out what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Maybe the girl is the one who did it?

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

2. Member
    Hope she is found in good health. Kids that age are very impressionable.

3. Member
    Hope she is found OK. And did not kill her Parents. Crazy world we live in.

's sent to all involved

Well about a week has passed and they still don't have any solid leads on Jayme, al they know is the front door was kicked in, the father was shot and killed by the door, the mother called 911 and was never able to talk to the dispatcher.( they could hear shouting and a scuffle in the background) police arrived in 4 min after the call and the signs look like Jayme was abducted.Maybe who ever took as a hostage being the mother was able to call 911? if that's the case I fear she was killed by now, I can only hope she is still alive and they catch the scum who did this.

6. Banned
    Didn’t they find the girls (or someone’s) cell phone? Anything ever come of that?

7. Member

8. Member

9. Member
    I’ve read a couple transcripts of press conferences by the local authorities and several times they’ve said they have ‘100% expectations she alive’.
    -
    I’m a bit perplexed by that. I wonder if she has her cell phone and it’s showing activity, somewhat consistent with her behavior before she disappeared? (Just thinking out loud here)

Quote Originally Posted by Boone2004 View Post
    Got the amber alert on my phone also crazy to think this happens in small town USA.
    Unfortunately the old days of small towns being pretty much exempt from this kind of thing is a thing of the pass. God willing she is found safe and unharmed other then the fact that his dirt bag killed her parents .

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Didn’t they find the girls (or someone’s) cell phone? Anything ever come of that?
    Not that I have heard, sounded like the 911 came from a land line and the the line was "disconnected" from the news.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Well about a week has passed and they still don't have any solid leads on Jayme, al they know is the front door was kicked in, the father was shot and killed by the door, the mother called 911 and was never able to talk to the dispatcher.( they could hear shouting and a scuffle in the background) police arrived in 4 min after the call and the signs look like Jayme was abducted.Maybe who ever took as a hostage being the mother was able to call 911? if that's the case I fear she was killed by now, I can only hope she is still alive and they catch the scum who did this.
    It's amazing that it could go from total chaos on the 911 call to nothing 4 minutes later. Hope the girl is found alive and unhurt.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Not that I have heard, sounded like the 911 came from a land line and the the line was "disconnected" from the news.
    The last story I saw on the world news said they found her cell phone while searching for her. But maybe it wasn’t hers and the news was just “jumping the gun” about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    It's amazing that it could go from total chaos on the 911 call to nothing 4 minutes later. Hope the girl is found alive and unhurt.
    I know, cop would have passed them if they were coming the opposite direction, everyone around here are checking their woods, wish the cops could give the public a little more to go on but I don't think they have anything, they have checked out over a thousand tips so far. Both the parents worked for Jenny O turkey, maybe some one had a beef with them at their work, I'm sure they have looked at that with a fine tooth comb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12