Lake Erie Largemouth Fishing

Well I certainly intended on getting out fishing here the next couple days. The cold temperatures and strong winds made me think otherwise. I decided to process a Lake Erie Largemouth trip I did while the weather was still a little warm. Hope it helps you get through these next couple brutal days as well. This is also one of the last videos I'll be doing this year. I still have a few to process yet which included a couple lakes from up north. I'll get those done soon. It's just been a taxing year trying to do these videos when you only have 4 to 4 1/2 hours to fish. It takes time and can be frustrating when you lose footage to microphone or camera issues. Which this one was no different. lol Still tried some new camera angles and hope you guys enjoy. Tight lines

I had a feeling recording/editing/posting these vids would get old fast... I had 2 go pro silver's that I never used... LOL...

I sure liked watching yours though. Maybe we can meet up next spring for a trip..

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    I had a feeling recording/editing/posting these vids would get old fast... I had 2 go pro silver's that I never used... LOL...

I sure liked watching yours though. Maybe we can meet up next spring for a trip..
    It did a while ago Mike. I just made a commitment and I try to be a man of my word when it comes to that. I'm sure St. Clair would be a nice place to meet in the spring, :)

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER487 View Post
    Good stuff
    Thank you sir. Still have a few to process through. I'll be getting those up eventually.