06 294 pro storage boxes leaking?

So does anyone have a good fix to all my storage boxes leaking water when it rains? I do not want the inside of my boxes getting wet.

2. Member
    Which ones are leaking?

Drain holes clogged or the tubes fell off?
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

4. Member
    Center storage in the front, rod locker on the left and both boxes on back deck

I've had 1-2" of standing water in the floor and auto bilge running non stop during an absolute monsoon and didn't get water in the boxes. The lip would require the water on your deck to be higher then them to get over and into your boxes. I can't even comprehend how that would be possible. check all the drain holes is my only suggestion.

After thinking about it more I did stuff a wave once and had some wetness in my port locker.
    -Justin
    2006 Stratos 294 - 200 Merc Optimax

My back compartments will get water in them if I sit down too quick
    Eddie
    2017 Phoenix 920 Pro XP Mercury 250 Pro XS