Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Battery technology has come a long way, and is the future of power tools. I'm actually waiting on a Dewalt Flexvolt 7 1/4 circular saw to come tomorrow. It has more blade speed than a 15amp corded version, and the battery will last all day.

A little off topic, but I have a Stihl handheld (two actually) that have been relegated to backup duty for the most part since I bought a Husqvarna back blower (150BT). So much easier, and quicker, to use when I'm cleaning up after edging and weedeating. And it makes short work of cleaning out flower beds and blowing leafs into piles in the Fll and Winter so I can mulch them with my Troy-Bilt shredder vac. I have 5 big oaks that drop acorns constantly. The Husky makes short work of blowing them into a pile so I can pick them up with my Nut Wizard (http://nutwizard.com). I'll never be without one again.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

3. Banned
    You wouldn't believe how fast a 4000psi pressure washer will move leaves better than a leaf blower

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post
    You wouldn't believe how fast a 4000psi pressure washer will move leaves better than a leaf blower
    I've done that for years. I also use a chipper/vac with the chute on the back it will clear a 6 foot area in one pass.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123