BBC SPONSOR

Exclamation TOUCH PADS & REPLACEMENT CONVERSION KITS

For those of you that have touch pads in your boats, I have some of the touch pads and ALL of the conversion kits now. If interested, send me a pm with a picture of your current touch pads, year, make and model of the boat. For the newest ones, I KNOW I have them priced lower than Triton does. I am attempting to look up the info to see what years they cover. Please ask for Carol if you call. 615-797-4760 or 4905 Any emails go to candoparts@yahoo.com.
    The way these are priced I can not give any extra discounts on them but I will try to help with the shipping.
    Further investigation shows I CAN still give the discount on any of them other than the newest style. Those are the ones I have priced well below Triton. I am still attempting to post pictures. Bear with me, I'm getting old and forgetful! WHOO HOO!! Figured it out, finally!

These are the earliest style of touch pads. The touch pad itself is no longer available but you can get the kit to convert to the rotary switches.
    IF you really want to stay with the touch pad, I have an alternative. The vendor adapted the oval touch pad to fit in the panel for this style. Sorry, I do not have a picture of it yet.

This is the oval style. Both touch pads are still available as well as the kit to convert it to the rotary switches.

This is the conversion kit for the Magnum boats.
    The touch pad for this one is no longer available.

This is the kit for late in 2010 - 2014.
    The touch pads and brain box (PME) are no longer available.
    If you need this kit, I need to know where the PME is located in your boat; in the bilge compartment or at the console.
    This is the kit that Triton has one of them priced at OVER $1000.
    It comes with the 3 items in the picture as well as a harness and a breaker panel.
    Last edited by The Parts Mom / Carol; 11-09-2018 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Adding pictures, info and correcting typos!

2. Member
    What touch pads and conversion kits are we talking about? Just bought an 05 Triton and looking to spend some money on it. Lol

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx2va07 View Post
    What touch pads and conversion kits are we talking about? Just bought an 05 Triton and looking to spend some money on it. Lol
    If the 05 you bought is a BMC edition it has push pad type buttons for the live wells, lights and bilge. Those oftentimes go bad. The conversion kit she is talking about converts the push pads for switches which are more reliable and in general last longer. My boat is an 05 with the push buttons and they have been pretty good so far but recently I have noticed that my bilge pump is difficult to turn on. Those push button pads are very expensive so a lot of guys convert to switches when their push buttons belly up. That is what Carol is talking about.

Hope that helps.

4. Member
    Thanks! Mine has switches already.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Well I was going to try to add some pictures but I guess it has been so long since I have done so I forgot how. :(

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Tx2va07, If you have any parts you would like to get replaced on your Triton, you can email me pictures of anything you are looking for. We have never been a Triton dealer but I have more parts for the Tritons than I do any other boat. candoparts@yahoo.com
    Last edited by The Parts Mom / Carol; 11-02-2018 at 11:35 AM. Reason: added email

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    If the 05 you bought is a BMC edition it has push pad type buttons for the live wells, lights and bilge. Those oftentimes go bad. The conversion kit she is talking about converts the push pads for switches which are more reliable and in general last longer. My boat is an 05 with the push buttons and they have been pretty good so far but recently I have noticed that my bilge pump is difficult to turn on. Those push button pads are very expensive so a lot of guys convert to switches when their push buttons belly up. That is what Carol is talking about.

Hope that helps.
    Thank you Chopper! That was a very good explanation and description.