Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Maybe Vexus doesn’t need the sales

2. Member
    Rather than complain, and rightfully so, let’s just use this thread to post actual known dealers so members can search it in one spot. I’ll start -

Texas - Greater Houston Area
    Ron Hoover Marine
    29029 Katy Fwy
    Katy, TX 77494
    281-829-1560
    www.ronhooverwesthouston.com

3. Member
    Since they are 8-10 weeks backlog, it doesn't appear this lack of list is hurting them lol

4. Member
    Yes, and if you were at the Bassmaster Classic you might have seen some dealers that are trying to get on board with Vexus. They have seen and heard the success of the AVX series, and saw first hand the new fiberglass models. Vexus will add new dealers as their capacity to build enough boats increases. This is only my opinion, I could be completely wrong.

Here are some dealers I spoke with during my evaluation and buying process. They were all very knowledgeable and responsive to my questions via phone or email.

Bay Marine in Kennesaw, GA - talk to Jody (have Evinrude)(Purchased 1980 here)
    Bunch Marine in Harriman, TN - talk to Michael
    Clark Marine in Franklin, TN - did not talk to them (no Evinrude)
    Day’s Boat Sales in Frankfurt, KY - talk to Chad (have Evinrude)
    Freedom Marine Center in Guntersville, AL - talk to Dan (have Evinrude)
    Malone’s Marine in Buchanan, TN (KY Lake) - talk to Matt (have Evinrude)
    Rock Outdoors in Lexington, NC - talk to Jerry (have Evinrude)
    VC Marine in Granite City, IL - talk to Mike (have Evinrude)
    Last edited by Jimbug; 04-05-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    Since they are 8-10 weeks backlog, it doesn't appear this lack of list is hurting them lol
    That depends on how many boats you are building a day.

6. Member
    couple months later and is still hard to find dealers list .

7. Charlie Don't Surf! King_Fish's Avatar
    Take a read of a thread on the Tin Boats forum, I believe the thread is titled "Wanting to Change from Glass to Tin". Read the initial post from the OP and his conclusion after conducting an evaluation of several brands, ultimately wanting the Vexus brand, and the resulting experience with the Dealership, on a left over model... It's an eye opener!

Let's just say, "...IT'S GOT A PRICE THAT'S TOO FUK'N HIGH" - Marshall Lucky
    2018 Ranger RT198p
    Charcoal Metallic
    Etec 150HP G2 HO
    24p Raker Stainless prop
    82# MotorGuide Tour Pro TM
    Fishes as good as anything out there, with the TM down...

8. Member
    North Texas Marine in Fort Worth Tx, Great dealer glad I bought my 1980 from there.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    You are correct, we don't currently have a list of dealers..
    we are working to remedy that, in the mean time i would be happy to have someone give you a call to discuss dealers and inventories.
    if interested please PM your name and number .
    Here is how my pursuit to purchase a AVX has gone in relation to the posters concern. I too could not imagine why there is not a dealer list or locator tool. I don't know why, but Vexus knows. It is surely not that they cannot figure out how to put that on their page.
    sclark if you work for Vexus just tell us the reason or we will all speculate. I understand Vexus is a developing company out to build the best in class boats. Off to a good start too! So far I have been working with my local dealer and they are just getting started as a marine dealer. Just built a service center. Have no certified techs or master techs yet but they are working on it. Also been dealing with the area rep Jason. Jason has been very helpful and a good guy. I have called out to the plant and had a hour long conversation with them. They will answer any question that you have. They even invited me out for a tour. I plan on making my purchase this month and placing an order. I admit, I do feel a little uneasy buying a boat from such a new company and a dealership that is not staffed the way I would prefer but I am sold on the boat. There it is.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyVexus View Post
    I too could not imagine why there is not a dealer list or locator tool. I don't know why, but Vexus knows. It is surely not that they cannot figure out how to put that on their page.
    sclark if you work for Vexus just tell us the reason or we will all speculate.
    The keeping things secret seems to be the norm for whatever reason. I am sure sclark could tell us why...but probably can't...because you know...it's a secret.
    2021 Vexus VX20, Yamaha 250 SHO

11. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Sorry, guys i haven't been around as much lately as i would like to be, duty calls :-)

there is no super secret dealers list, fact is in the beginning our dealers list was in flux. we were/are still ramping up production..
    It would have been useless to put out a dealers list and then not be able to supply them dealers with boats to sale.
    The demand for Vexus boats have not left many sitting in showrooms around the country.

secondly - i hope you understand that this company is only two years old and we have an I.T. department of only one guy. "ME"
    We built a new building, new phone system from ground up, new erp system from ground up , a lot of custom programming to the new ERP system, new website with constant updates, a mission critical dealers only internet portal into our ERP system.
    that's a lot going on for one guy.

a phone call to the office would get you any dealer information you need, so a dealers list was not considered "Mission Critical" - but we are working on adding a dealers locator to the website in the next few weeks.

again- sorry for the lack of response. but to be honest your theories of what is going on here is much more interesting than what is really going on :-) - just a lot of hard work and lots of hours ..
    hope this helps clear things up a little . . .

thanks for the patience

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregbassoholic View Post
    couple months later and is still hard to find dealers list .
    Reynolds Garage and Marine in Lyme CT. Reynoldsboats.com

13. Member
    One way to do it is. Search for Vexus and your state. It'll pull up dealers.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by densik View Post
    Reynolds Garage and Marine in Lyme CT. Reynoldsboats.com
    I know reynolds, they are great people but will also like to see more options.

"The demand for Vexus boats have not left many sitting in showrooms around the country."

Are you serious Clark

A quick search turns up 14 at Rock Marine in Lexington, NC and 10 at Reynolds Boats in Lyme, CT. with the 2019's being discounted.

Maybe you need a PR person?

Just bustin' chops man. I feel for you. A one man IT shop is a lot of work and pressure. I'm in the same "boat".

16. Member
    Real Deal Marine in Pineville La. - 318 487-4886 (ask for junior)

17. Member
    I took me 10 sec to put Vexus boat dealer close to 42211
    It came back Malone Marine. The same DLR that was at
    the Murray Ky Boat show. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

18. Member
    ^^^^^^
    This is so true...Google is our friend.

While we are talking dealers I highly recommend Bay Marine, 2394 North Cobb Parkway, Kennesaw, GA 30152. I got a good price, and the service after the sale has been fantastic. Call Jody in sales or Curry in service at 770-427-3578.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

19. Member
    Branson West Marine and Powersports, Branson West, Missouri.
    2005 Ranger Z22
    Yamaha 250 HPDI
    (2020 Vexus VX21 on order!)

20. Member
    Days Marine in Frankfort Ky had at least 8-10 in stock of the Aluminum variety. Good dealer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast