Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vexus Dealer List

First, I don't do Facebook. Never have. I want to know where the dealers are in Florida and can't seem to find a listing on the website like other companies have. Is there somewhere that there is a list of dealers? Would be a good thing to add to the fancy website.....something old school - like where dealers are. But maybe I just did not see it because I did not look in the right place or drop down menu.

Very nice boats and they are growing on me more and more....but where are they and will they be at the bit Orlando Boat Show?
    RT188
    I LIKE boats...BUT I LOVE PLANES
    Oh yeah.... I love the RT188 too.

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    You are correct, we don't currently have a list of dealers..
    we are working to remedy that, in the mean time i would be happy to have someone give you a call to discuss dealers and inventories.
    if interested please PM your name and number .

3. Member
    That's the one thing I will give vexus a thumbs down for, y'all have had enough time to get a dealer list started on your website, you build an awesome boat but if I feel I have to beg to find a dealer I'll look for another boat company. Just my opinion

4. Member
    My guess is as a new company there are probably many layers of approval to modify the website and they'd rather not just post a "list" to their dressed up web page. But I agree, it would be nice to know the options in the area so I can start researching the dealerships. I'm 3-5 months out for purchase and will be looking hard at that new center console! Be interesting to see what inventory looks like at that time or what the build time would be.

5. Member
    I kind of agree with these guys. Why is the list a big secret? As more dealers come on board it will only be more work to list them all. Honestly, it seems funny that it’s a big secret. No one expects the list to be very long at this point but so it seems odd for it to be a secret.

I think it may have something to do with that dealers “other brand” relationships.
    Most people don’t see that side of retail. If you think retail sales is a shark tank, dive into
    the Corp Rep side and the water is deep and bloody. Anybody relate?
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

All other manufacturers post a list, just post the darn list. Everyone understands the company is new and you don't have a dealer in every state.

I would like to just see one of these boats but not purchase because you do not have one that fits my needs (under 90" wide package).

Or.......list is just too short at this time and they don't want to look bad

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    All other manufacturers post a list, just post the darn list. Everyone understands the company is new and you don't have a dealer in every state.

I would like to just see one of these boats but not purchase because you do not have one that fits my needs (under 90" wide package).

Or.......list is just too short at this time and they don't want to look bad
    Read the post above yours, makes pretty good sense you think ?

No. Not everyone sells Ranger boats if that's what they were referring to.

Vexus seems to be teaming up with some of the Bass Cat dealers since BC only deals with quality dealerships. Not sure what will happen when the fiberglass line comes out.

10. Banned
    These guys have been in the business long enough that they can hand pick the dealers they want to work with. There's a lot more to becoming a dealer than a phone call from Jimmy Salesman to Vexus saying "hey, we want to be a dealer" and Vexus replying "great, we'll get you some boats next week." I'm willing to bet that they have turned down more dealers than taken on.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    No. Not everyone sells Ranger boats if that's what they were referring to.

Vexus seems to be teaming up with some of the Bass Cat dealers since BC only deals with quality dealerships. Not sure what will happen when the fiberglass line comes out.

I don't think he was just referring to Ranger Boat dealers, and I would imagine there are dealers on the fence waiting to see what the glass boats are all about, that being said I bet Vexus will be very particular with who they want as dealers.

12. Member
    Mr. Clark sent me a message with a dealer about an hour away from my house in Florida.... Thank you sir.

Even if you don't add a list to your website, and for the life of me I can't figure why you would not want people to know where your boats are.....

It would be pretty easy to add a sticky at the top here on BBC with a current up to date list of dealers and when you sign a new one, just do an edit and add him to the list. Thanks.
    RT188
    I LIKE boats...BUT I LOVE PLANES
    Oh yeah.... I love the RT188 too.

Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    I don't think he was just referring to Ranger Boat dealers, and I would imagine there are dealers on the fence waiting to see what the glass boats are all about, that being said I bet Vexus will be very particular with who they want as dealers.
    Thanks, I guess you can relate��
    Product mix on a sales floor is more than “I wanna sell this brand cuz I like’um”
    I’m sure you know that Griz, like what you said about when the glass boats come out.
    It’s a fluid relationship. The Cost vs. Benefit ratio at this stage is leaning toward
    Let those interested do some digging. The list is coming at some point. These guys know
    what they are doing.
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

14. Member
    Kinda entertaining that people will make bad comment about a company and at the same time say well I'm not a buyer anyway. Love BBC.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jrbdad View Post
    Kinda entertaining that people will make bad comment about a company and at the same time say well I'm not a buyer anyway. Love BBC.

See lots of stuff from non-buyers....

Rod tubes not removable, cooler not insulated, no hot foot available, don't like the custom seats, no dealer list, prices of options more expensive then if you purchased yourself and not with the package, etc. These things can make people non-buyers depending on how important they are to you.

If the manufacturer is listening and I am sure they are, these comments may help shape the future of the product for what people are looking for equating to more sales. They came pretty close to perfection with this first gen product but there is always room for improvement.

16. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images

17. Member
    Dealer list available?

I think this forum would be a great platform for owners to openly discuss the issues(positive/negative) that they might have with their boats. Which in turn provides an avenue for detailed feedback to the company on what is happening in the field with our/their boats. However, the second someone posts something, even if just a very minor annoyance, there is blood in the water. The post then turns to how bad Vexus sucks, they will never keep or get customers, they don't care about their customers blah blah blah. The worst part is the people throwing shade on Vexus and their products, don't even own one or quite frankly have no desire to ever purchase one. All the lurking trolls pounce on the potential of a negative feeding frenzy.
    As Grizzly posted above, the AVX boats came pretty damn close to perfection on the launch, however being an early owner, there are opportunities to improve. While I consider the issues thus far minor, it is still improving the product. There will always be opportunities even after 3, 5, 10 years down the road. That is how you stay relevant in a pretty competitive market space. Unfortunately, most of the owner conversations and feedback is happening via PM's.
    Last edited by Jonesslk; 04-02-2019 at 03:24 PM.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

19. Member
    I also looked for the dealer link on the website. It leads you to a form to fill out to be contacted with the dealers. I went ahead and filled it out hoping i would not be "harassed" . I was contacted the next day by Kris Schneider , Vexus Regional Manager. There was no sales "pressure talk" , he just answered my questions , gave me some great information on the boats on the company, and then gave me the names of the 3 nearest dealers. It turned into a great conversation and i was able to get some knowledge on the people who are behind the brand. Give it try ! you might just come away more appreciative of a company interested in personal service. I know I did and it helped me make the decision to purchase.

Happy Boating !

Quote Originally Posted by TimetoFish View Post
    I also looked for the dealer link on the website. It leads you to a form to fill out to be contacted with the dealers. I went ahead and filled it out hoping i would not be "harassed" . I was contacted the next day by Kris Schneider , Vexus Regional Manager. There was no sales "pressure talk" , he just answered my questions , gave me some great information on the boats on the company, and then gave me the names of the 3 nearest dealers. It turned into a great conversation and i was able to get some knowledge on the people who are behind the brand. Give it try ! you might just come away more appreciative of a company interested in personal service. I know I did and it helped me make the decision to purchase.

Happy Boating !
    That must be the Vexus way. It sounds identical to how the process all started with my boat. Mickey Furr was the regional guy who called me. No pressure, just a really good conversation. If i remember right he even asked if he I would like him to have the closest dealer call me. Which I thought that was a very professional way to handle it.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast