Great Falcon/Marine Master Accessory

Not sure about you guys but driving my 205 up to the roller on the trailer, which is not hard to do but having the boat stay there and not slip back after you reduce power is almost impossible for me. Yes I have tried having the trailer shallower but then cant get to the roller sometimes. On top of that, getting the winch strap on the bow eye is super tuff as it is really under the boat further than any other bass boat I ever owned. Unless you want to get wet that is. So I thought a Ramp and Clamp would be a good gamble to ease this loading issue. I got to say this thing works awesome. I have only used it twice but it has worked slick. Both loading and unloading is effortless. Thought I would give you Falcon owners a heads up on this nice product.

2. Member
    Where can you buy a ramp and clamp?

3. Member
    Just type in Ramp and Clamp into your search engine and you'll see places to buy but I bought directly from the company. Approx cost $149.

4. Member
    Wow glad I clicked on this !! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fuelleak View Post
    Just type in Ramp and Clamp into your search engine and you'll see places to buy but I bought directly from the company. Approx cost $149.
    Which version/model did you buy for your Falcon?

Thanks

Jason Davis, MSgt, USAF, Retired

IF YOUR NOT GETTING HUNG UP, YOUR NOT FISHING WHERE THE FISH ARE!!"

2019 Falcon 195
    2019 Yamaha SHO 200 w 23P Fury
    Helix 9 DI (Bow)
    Helix 9 SI with Mega (Console)
    MK Ultrex 80lb
    NMEA 2k

6. Member
    It was the 503 SH with the extended bow eye. You do have to remove your existing bow eye (easy) and replace it with their slightly longer version. Take your roller off which I did by putting a floor jack under my keel and lifting the boat. When I lowered the boat down though I wasn't aligned with the Ramp and Clamp latch. Had to go through a bunch of lifting the hull stuff so I could move the trailer which I dont recommend. Just go to a boat ramp, unload your boat and do this switch in the parking lot. Bring a quality caulk like Life Caulk or 3M 4200 for the bow eye, your tools and some clean up solvent if you get caulk on anything.
    Last edited by fuelleak; 10-19-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fuelleak View Post
    It was the 503 SH with the extended bow eye. You do have to remove your existing bow eye (easy) and replace it with their slightly longer version. Take your roller off which I did by putting a floor jack under my keel and lifting the boat. When I lowered the boat down though I wasn't aligned with the Ramp and Clamp latch. Had to go through a bunch of lifting the hull stuff so I could move the trailer which I dont recommend. Just go to a boat ramp, unload your boat and do this switch in the parking lot. Bring a quality caulk like Life Caulk or 3M 4200 for the bow eye, your tools and some clean up solvent if you get caulk on anything.

Thanks for the info fuelleak. Very informative..

2019 Falcon 195
    Helix 9 DI (Bow)
    MK Ultrex 80lb
    NMEA 2k

8. Member
    Glad I spotted this post@ I fish a lot by myself and this clamp is pure genius!

Fuel leak, can you plse send a few pic of the installed clamp..

thanks

2019 Falcon 195
    Helix 9 DI (Bow)
    MK Ultrex 80lb
    NMEA 2k

Quote Originally Posted by tritonboy2001 View Post
    Fuel leak, can you plse send a few pic of the installed clamp..

thanks
    He is in ski country and I bet his boat is tucked away for the wintah...

11. Member
    I ordered one but have not put it on yet. It is a stretch to get the winch strap back on the nose of my 215 so I am hoping this works well.

12. Member
    You'll love it on your Falcon. Falcon's are a son of a beech to get to the bow eye and hook up your strap. I do have my boat tucked away in a friends locked barn and dont have access to it till April so no pictures. I put the Ramp and Clamp on late season on used it twice, Im still smiling.