Need advice guys

Anyone ever seen or heard about a company that comes up on Facebook called FG VIPS. They have depth finder u its on there for unbelievable prices...literally. example. Garmin 1242XSV with ducer for $129. We are talking about a $3000 unit. I went as far as going to the checkout right before you have to put card info in and the price does NOT change. But Mama always said if its too good to be true then its prolly not true. What do you guys think?
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

2. Member
    Always listen to Mama, she is usually correct.

3. Member
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

4. Joe4d
    tell them to send it COD

5. Member
    Do it and let us know:)

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyD26 View Post
    Anyone ever seen or heard about a company that comes up on Facebook called FG VIPS. They have depth finder u its on there for unbelievable prices...literally. example. Garmin 1242XSV with ducer for $129. We are talking about a $3000 unit. I went as far as going to the checkout right before you have to put card info in and the price does NOT change. But Mama always said if its too good to be true then its prolly not true. What do you guys think?

7. Banned
    There’s a sucker born every minute...

8. Member
    Id like to thank everyone who responded to my post. I did NOT order the unit. I knew it was probably too good to be true. And especially thank you to Catdude28 for the info you provided. Pretty much solidified what i already suspected. But if anyone knows a real place where i can get a $3000 unit for $129 let me know...lol.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyD26 View Post
    Id like to thank everyone who responded to my post. I did NOT order the unit. I knew it was probably too good to be true. And especially thank you to Catdude28 for the info you provided. Pretty much solidified what i already suspected. But if anyone knows a real place where i can get a $3000 unit for $129 let me know...lol.

You could prob place an order at the nearest crack house corner, don’t expect any cables to be with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    You could prob place an order at the nearest crack house corner, don’t expect any cables to be with it though.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089