1997 20XD livewell help

Hey guys I'm finally a owner of a bullet love it from one end to the other. I'm not sure but I think my livewell operation my be kinda backwards I'll explain. The top most livewell switch on the side panel is a twist knob that says aerator it turns on and goes from min to max this will fill the livewell from the nozzle on the passanger side of the well. Below that switch is a 3-way switch that says auto left off center and manual to the right. When on auto it turns on the spray bar when switched to auto but never shuts off when switched to manual it does nothing. Then at the bottom theres a 3-way switch thats numbered 2, 4, and 6 I assume this is a timer but doesnt affect anything that I can tell. Also one other thing the spray bar inside the well has twist knobs that cause it to pumpout basically one is broke and the other turns but itll only spit out the side so its not working fully either and I cant seem to find the exact replacement bar on bullets website wondering what others have done about this situation. Any help will be appreciated.

2-4-6 is the minutes "OFF" in between the run times on auto...

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    I figured it was a timer switch of some sort. Thanks 21XDC