2006 Nitro 189 FS Wiring Diagram

I picked this boat up from an owner that had neglected it for years. Most electrical items do not work, such as the lights, horn, ACC, bilge, recirc, etc. I have power to the main block, but not out to switches. I traced and cataloged each wire to each switch, but I am not sure which wires coming into the switches should have the power coming into it. Fuses all have power. Am looking for an accurate diagram to do proper wire tracing. All the wiring diagrams I have found online do not match the wiring colors I find under the dash. Anyone here know who at Tracker I could contact to see if they have a diagram or does anyone here have the same boat I can ask questions.

Thanks,
    Brian

2. Member
    I have a wiring diagram for a 2003 NX882 that I could email you.
    Should be kind of close??

3. Member
    Check that....
    I have NITRO WIRE COLOR CODES and NITRO ELECTRIC CODES...both should work for your boat. Nitro Specific for all Nitro boats I believe.

4. Member
    Any help would be awesome. My email is broberts0295@yahoo.com. It acts as if there is a disconnect, but I cannot find one. Knowing which wires serve power the switches will help in tracing the issues.

Thanks,

Brian

5. Member
    Check at the top of this Nitro board. There is a Nitro wiring code sticky that should cover all your needs.

6. Member
    Charts sent.