Fishing For Freedom 2018 Recap

Hey Everyone,

I like to mess around and take video of all my tournaments I fish. This year I was on top of it enough to take video of practice and the tournament day for Fishing for Freedom! I actually had quite a bit of footage from last week so I broke it into the two videos. The first one does not have any music to go with it and I got some feedback to add some music so I did for the tournament day video. Next year I would like to try and get some video of my warrior catching fish (if they are ok with it) but need to figure out how to mount a camera for them. Below are the links to the video if you want to check it out.

Practice Days:

Tournament Day:

Let me know what you think and I look forward to seeing everyone at F3 again next year!

Thanks!
    Travis

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Great Video Travis.
    Thanks

3. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    Travis thank you for your continuous support for Fishing For Freedom.

4. Member
    When will the results and photographs be posted up?

EDIT: http://www.fishingforfreedom.us/file...ults_final.pdf
    Last edited by MadYakker; 10-17-2018 at 02:51 PM.

5. Member
    Great videos, thanks for sharing with us, I too came up a couple of fish short. Lots of fun if you had a good rain suit.
    boat #136

6. Member
    I really wish they would get the picture gallery posted up for this event. I sincerely hate to say it, but I am noticing the Truman FFF starting to decline in sponsor support and general energy for some of the peripheral things we had in the past. The big sponsors do an excellent job- the food was fantastic. The Friday night get together at Angler's Port used to have great give-aways for boaters and warriors, and a great turn-out. Now it is lucky to have 25% of the field attending. This is a great cause I enjoy taking part in it with the camaraderie, but the 10 year anniversary was not much more special than all the rest, although my fishing results were much better than usual for this event.

7. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    For clarity sake, the Friday night event at Anglers Port is not a F3 event. This is put on by AP to give people something to do on Friday night. We appreciate all their effort.

The give away's that we handed out the first couple of years were leftovers from past F3 events.

Thank you for volunteering each year, you do make a difference in the Warriors day.