Thread: 819 pro legroom

819 pro legroom

Those of you that own the phoenix 819 pro, what is the legroom like for taller people such as myself? I am 6'6 so I'm trying to find a boat that wont be too cramped for my long legged self. My boat options right now are the 819pro, falcon 195, and zx200 with the phoenix being at the top of the list. Unfortunately I don't have any phoenix dealers close by to check for myself

2. Scraps
    Maybe I'll take a pic. I'm 6ft and have no issue with room to spare at the console.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

If you've sat it one Phoenix, you've sat in them all. The cockpit dimensions are virtually the same in all models/years. Find a member/owner in your area and have a go behind the wheel. I'm certain that you will not be disappointed. It's a very roomy layout, even for taller guys. Good luck!

4. Member
    Good to hear, unfortunately I don’t know of anyone in my area with a Phoenix but if I ever come across one I’ll try and do a test sit. After I get the owners consent of course

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    see this giant guy, he bought a Phoenix because he had trouble fitting in other boats. he owns a 619.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Scraps
    Jesus. He's out of scale with his boat.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    Jesus. He's out of scale with his boat.
    yep
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    Wow, I think I’m sold on a Phoenix now! Now I just hope I can find one for a decent price next year!

9. Member
    I’m also 6’6” with a 38” inseam. I had a 619 for a few years and the legroom was fine. My right knee would get a little sore on long runs but not bad. The legroom is the main reason I bought the boat. My current ranger has much more legroom, but the Phoenix was a great boat overall.

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    you guys with big shoes, if you are the only one who drives the boat I highly recommend removing the slider under the hotfoot, I actually recommend it to anyone who is the only driver, its much more comfortable
    info@drewcraft.com

I'm 6'2 and I've never felt cramped in mine.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    I'm 6'2 and I've never felt cramped in mine.
    Ditto. I have a '18 819 and am more than comfortable. I think I have one more notch in the hotfoot to go further forward if needed.

13. Member
    I'm 6'8" and have had a couple of 921's. There is plenty of room. The seat base is adjustable. Lift up the cushion and loosen the track screws to slide it back. You will be fine.

14. Member
    6’2” with a 719 and no issues. Quite comfortable