Thumbs Up SoAl vote for November 4th lake

We need a lake to fish in November. Submit your vote along with ramp of choice. Voting will end October 26th.
    VOTING HAS ENDED ...SEE SIGNUP THREAD

Jordan
    1. GOTTA BIG SACK...state ramp

Mitchell
    1. Frankie...Higgins Ferry
    2. Tawassee
    Last edited by Shoofly; 10-26-2018 at 11:30 AM.
    .....................Shoofly...............................
    Eddie Jernigan - Montgomery, Alabama
    Triton TR20XDC / Mercury Optimax 225

2. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Jordan. State ramp. Bonners if its easier to drive to for some.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

3. Dogfish_Jones
    Just to throw this out to you all here. Our club, Coosa River Bass Club will be having their November tournament on, Saturday, November 3rd at Guntersville and we would love to have the BBC guys and gals join us if you want.
    We have around 5 to 6 boats fish and with you all we can have a good ten or so boats fish for them hawgs up there. We had to cancel our trip this past weekend. May of our members work for the power company here and they were down assisting other power companies down near the gulf with the outages from the hurricane.

4. Member
    Lake Mitchell Higgins Ferry

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    Just to throw this out to you all here. Our club, Coosa River Bass Club will be having their November tournament on, Saturday, November 3rd at Guntersville and we would love to have the BBC guys and gals join us if you want.
    We have around 5 to 6 boats fish and with you all we can have a good ten or so boats fish for them hawgs up there. We had to cancel our trip this past weekend. May of our members work for the power company here and they were down assisting other power companies down near the gulf with the outages from the hurricane.
    I’m a North Alabama BBC member and our October 20th tournament has been cancelled. I would be interested in fishing with you guys if I knew time and launch site.

Harry Speegle

6. Dogfish_Jones
    Harry,
    Once we meet up and get the time and place I will let you know. We would be happy to have you fish with us.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    Harry,
    Once we meet up and get the time and place I will let you know. We would be happy to have you fish with us.
    Do you guys mainly fish the Coosa river? I have not fished the Coosa much the last few years. Would be interested in fishing it with your club some time.

8. Dogfish_Jones
    Harry,
    we do mainly fish the Coosa River. Neely Henry, Logan Martin and Lay Lake. We do try to fish Guntersville twice a year. We were trying for a two day tournament this month but many of our guys are linemen for the power company, ( Coosa Valley Electric) they got sent out of town toward the gulf to help restore power.
    We are a small club, from 4 to 8 boats each month but we all have a great time and not a ego to be had. We just love fishing as buddies.
    I fished one tournament with the south BBC group, they are great too and hope to fish a lot more with them. I need to try to fish some with the northern BBC guys and gals too.
    Hey Avery, we would like you to fish with us some, the more the merrier. I need to learn those lakes and rivers down there.

9. Member
    Mitchell