Thread: Tennessee

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

I've got to say ,I've given the UT qb Jared Guarantano a hard time. I've said he doesn't need to be a qb and needs to quit,he's awful,the worst qb, I've ever seen. But I really don't care if he wins another game. He gave an interview after the game to a espn reporter and his reaction and demeanor won me over. I love the guy now. He really,truly cares about UT football. I'm his biggest fan now. So glad they got their first SEC win since he started.

3. Member
    Congrats Vols!

I'm glad you guys woke up and got a Saban trained coach.

Jeremy should do well at Tennessee if Fulmer doesn't interfere too much.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Holeshot View Post
    Congrats Vols!

I'm glad you guys woke up and got a Saban trained coach.

Jeremy should do well at Tennessee if Fulmer doesn't interfere too much.
    He is leaning heavily on Fulmer, as he should . Better days are ahead.

They are starting to come around. I knew Pruitt could get them to play tough just took longer than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Orange Basser View Post
    He is leaning heavily on Fulmer, as he should . Better days are ahead.
    I wouldn't say he's leaning heavily on BFP. This is Pruitt's team... To say he's leaning heavily on BFP is to say that Pruitt was the wrong hire which was not the case. BFP had said he likes what he's seen, how practice is run, how brutally honest Pruitt is.. Having The coaching tree that Pruitt has some him is an extra benefit as it gives him more people to bounce ideas off of but ultimately it comes down to him to run this team...not the BFP...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

7. Member
    Awesome game. Our # 15 is a great player.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    I wouldn't say he's leaning heavily on BFP. This is Pruitt's team... To say he's leaning heavily on BFP is to say that Pruitt was the wrong hire which was not the case. BFP had said he likes what he's seen, how practice is run, how brutally honest Pruitt is.. Having The coaching tree that Pruitt has some him is an extra benefit as it gives him more people to bounce ideas off of but ultimately it comes down to him to run this team...not the BFP...

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post

Here we we go with the infatuation of Coach Fulmer's physique......interesting. Why some of you guys hang on to this......11-5

In practice, CF is spending some time overseeing the o-line by request of JP. It's totally different when you become HC. It's nice to have a HOF you can bounce things off of.

Looking forward to The Third Saturday in October!

Here we we go with the infatuation of Coach Fulmer's physique......interesting. Why some of you guys hang on to this......11-5

In practice, CF is spending some time overseeing the o-line by request of JP. It's totally different when you become HC. It's nice to have a HOF you can bounce things off of.

Looking forward to The Third Saturday in October!
    Big difference in spending some time "overseeing" the o-line and leaning heavily on the BFP....and just so you know... he'll always be the BFP or Big Fat Phil to those in Alabama....nobody is infatuated with his physique....

Jonathan Hillstrand

11. Member
    11-5

11-5
    Tattle tail....how you think he got the name....hell he even got run out of Knoxville...and y'all think he's a saint now..

Jonathan Hillstrand

13. Member
    Let's try this one again.....hypothetical situation.

Lets say Coach O is coming into Huntsville recruiting a top definsive line recruit in the nation and has his alums waving a couple hundred grand for this player. Saban, AND OTHER COACHES, find out about this. Do you really think Saban would allow that to fly?

You know the answer. Fulmer wasn't the only one to scream. Spurrier, Nutt and others joined in the parade to the NCAA.

14. Member
    That was a big win for the Vols, a real confidence builder for the future. That said, they will be lucky to get back to 500 by the end of the season.

15. Banned

16. Banned

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post
    $32 million is the price. As an Auburn grad that would be a bad purchase!

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    That was a big win for the Vols, a real confidence builder for the future. That said, they will be lucky to get back to 500 by the end of the season.
    Agree....JP is telling all recruits this will be his worse year. Guys that have played for this guy (FSU / GA / Ala) really enjoy playing for him. He is a real football coach.....brutally honest and straightforward.

I am sticking with what I said at the begginning of the year that I hope that a years end we really wish we could go back and play several of these teams again. Dont get me wrong, we have a ways to go to compete with the top teir guys, buy the future is definitely brighter.

19. Member
    Agree....JP is telling all recruits this will be his worse year. Guys that have played for this guy (FSU / GA / Ala) really enjoy playing for him. He is a real football coach.....brutally honest and straightforward.

I am sticking with what I said at the begginning of the year that I hope that a years end we really wish we could go back and play several of these teams again. Dont get me wrong, we have a ways to go to compete with the top teir guys, buy the future is definitely brighter.

Once you hit the gutter like the Huskers and Tennesse has in the past, anything going forward has to be looking good. Hopefully both can get back to their winning seasons soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Way to go Vols!!!... Dan
    Thanks Dan,it’s been a long hard road and still a long way to go but finally got a SEC WIN!!
    JAM'D Outdoors-sponsored by PAPPAWDAD and MIMI!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast