Thread: Lake eufala

Lake eufala

We are having our classic this year on eufala. It will be October 27. Does anyone know how the lake is after the storm? Is the channel marked clearly? I have never been there before so any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.
    2021 caymas cx21

2. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    I haven't been there in years but it was marked well. Be sure to stay in the channel because there is some large shallow flats that jump up in a hurry.
    As far as fishing I would fish these same ledges I'm talking about. If you find the sweet spots on them you will do good. Good luck and be safe!

3. Member
    Being from Florida you should be right at home. Lots of pads and hydrilla in there now.

4. Member
    The channel is clearly marked with red and green bouys. I haven't been there since the storm but plan on going this weekend.

5. Member
    I live on the lake. Was out this weekend and fishing was good should only get better with cold weather coming. Safe to run everywhere, I wouldnt go crazy out of the channel but it is 1.5 feet high so you should be ok running on main lake. Saw no floating timber.

6. Member
    Ok. Thanks. Will they be feeding in the hydrilla even with the cold weather coming this weekend?
    2021 caymas cx21