Thread: Sonic Hub ??

Question Sonic Hub ??

Ordered boat with Sonic Hub option. Called Sirius today and got the audio and weather subscription started. Lowrance says all is connected and active but I have no sound coming out of the speakers. Audio source says sonic hub 2, mute is not activated, the channels change but still no sound. What do I need to check for settings? Thanks in advance. Bill

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpage View Post
    Ordered boat with Sonic Hub option. Called Sirius today and got the audio and weather subscription started. Lowrance says all is connected and active but I have no sound coming out of the speakers. Audio source says sonic hub 2, mute is not activated, the channels change but still no sound. What do I need to check for settings? Thanks in advance. Bill
    Usually the source will be aux 1,or 2 sub ect..
    do you get sound from other source's
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Bob G's pool boy
    My Sonic Hub was powered by one of the accessory switches. Make sure there is power to the hub itself.
    Last edited by billspence; 10-13-2018 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Haus listens to Justin Bieber really loudly through his Sonic Hub.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33

4. Member
    I bluetoothed (paired) my phone to my Lowrance unit. Then the Lowrance unit says it is paired with my phone. The audio source only reads “sonic hub 2”. I cannot change it to anything else. I checked all setting that say anything about audio. I could only find two and both were turned on. This might be a dumb question but a boat ordered from Phoenix with the sonic hub need anything else to play music other than just getting the subscription? My last boat (Skeeter only can with a Sirius “ready” radio) needed the tuner. Bill

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    check in the advanced settings make sure it turned on

Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    My audio source is on and the selection below that is on as well. Where you cycle between IPod, FM, Aux, etc. in the your video.....mine show Sirius and when it touch there, nothing happens.

7. Member
    Where would my sonic hub be mounted at? I tried following the speaker wire but the port speaker goes into the bilge immediately and the starboard goes up, possibly into the console. My arm is only so long and fiberglass hurts. I have looked everywhere other than going behind the Lowrance in the console. And turned on all possible accessory switches. Might need to call the factory?? Thanks, Bill

8. Member
    Where would my sonic hub be mounted at? I tried following the speaker wire but the port speaker goes into the bilge immediately and the starboard goes up, possibly into the console. My arm is only so long and fiberglass hurts. I have looked everywhere other than going behind the Lowrance in the console. And turned on all possible accessory switches. Might need to call the factory?? Thanks, Bill
    driver side rod locker

9. Member
    The only thing mounted in the starboard locker, on a vertical divider, up against the day box, is a small, clear box with fuses in it. Starting to think my sonic hub failed to get installed.

10. Member
    Finally got the Sonic Hub up and running. Spoke with Tim Trockenbrot with Phoenix, who was more than helpful. The hub in behind the Lowrance in the console. It was not coming on and the power wire was reading 3.6 volts. Turns out the a wire for the NMEA 0183 was spliced in with the power wire of the Sonic Hub. Cut that wire and she worked !! Bill
    2018 21 PHX/Verado 250 Pro