Ikes show is on the Nat Geo channel 9 central

2. Banned
    Sorry, he isn’t elite anymore.

Just tried. I don't get that channel
    Thanks for posting .
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

4. Banned
    I recorded it, was hoping if someone would say whether it was worth watching or not.

5. Member
    I cut the cord

ya i heard he went to the cfl

6. Member
    I liked the show.

I cut the cord as well but still have the channel through Hulu live. Watching the recording now pretty good so far striper fishing in New York.

8. Member
    Ike who ?.....

9. Member
    It was ok. Liked when he was on foot more than offshore

10. Member
    Any idea if they'll have a rerun???BF

He is now homelss and fishing inner city storm drains for food.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...FlowFB_PHBrand

12. Banned
    All he needs is Joker Hat and he will be complete. Got to give him credit he sold a show to a good network.

I thought it was a good show.

14. Banned
    It was good. What the grumbling geniuses in the world of fishing refuse to acknowledge is if you don't "grow the sport", it dies with last grouse. And the blinder wearers see only what they know, not what can be. Get people involved from outside the typical demographic, i.e., CITY KIDS!!!
    Americans from rural areas take their access to the outdoors for granted. Getting kids from urban environments exposed to fishing, near their homes, at a young age is another way to grow the sport and keeping them away from you.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    These kind of interviews are going to make it difficult to help produce high post counts and excessive page numbers for him on the BBC.

You can clearly see this poor thread is stuck at a measly 13 replies on an incomplete page there just isn't any outrageous or controversial behavior to build a multi pager.

Oh well if this is the future then it's been a good run on the Bass Boards with the Psycho-One over many years as Danica, Tebow, Charlie Moore among others all flamed out quickly, NASCAR and Kyle Busch haven't had a good thread since the MLF/BPT news hit the BBC Airwaves.

The Dude with the "Flat Billed Cap" and the female angler trying to make the Elites that has a three person BBC Fan Club just don't have the potential, Peyton Manning is retired, Brady is in the twilight of his career, the Pete Rose Fans have been real quiet for a while, the J-Word has ran it's course, Taylor Swift threads have became extinct, no one really cares about Kapernick or the NFL, Mercer has fewer critics and even Fish has declining Fan numbers.

It looks like JM and BD are now the "True Front Runners" unless the MLF/BPT creates some "Villains" to hype the show and create a WWE type of New World Order Persona in Professional Bass Fishing.

I am a little bit older than Ike. After reading his book I have to say my fishing bug was formed much the same way as his, just not to the point of competition.
    I remember riding a bus 7 miles from Rutherford with a tackle box and bait caster to catch carp in Passaic NJ.
    Catching killfiish out of a polluted river. Being at the NJ shore walking or riding a bicycle to fish Lake Como.
    I will always give thanks to my non-fishing parents for indulging me by always planning vacations that gave me a chance to fish from the bank.
    Ike's show brought back a lot of memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    These kind of interviews are going to make it difficult to help produce high post counts and excessive page numbers for him on the BBC.

You can clearly see this poor thread is stuck at a measly 13 replies on an incomplete page there just isn't any outrageous or controversial behavior to build a multi pager.

Oh well if this is the future then it's been a good run on the Bass Boards with the Psycho-One over many years as Danica, Tebow, Charlie Moore among others all flamed out quickly, NASCAR and Kyle Busch haven't had a good thread since the MLF/BPT news hit the BBC Airwaves.

The Dude with the "Flat Billed Cap" and the female angler trying to make the Elites that has a three person BBC Fan Club just don't have the potential, Peyton Manning is retired, Brady is in the twilight of his career, the Pete Rose Fans have been real quiet for a while, the J-Word has ran it's course, Taylor Swift threads have became extinct, no one really cares about Kapernick or the NFL, Mercer has fewer critics and even Fish has declining Fan numbers.

It looks like JM and BD are now the "True Front Runners" unless the MLF/BPT creates some "Villains" to hype the show and create a WWE type of New World Order Persona in Professional Bass Fishing.
    You obviously miss the point of BBC.
    It's not all about controversial multi-paged posts and counts.

Quote Originally Posted by bdda9yh View Post
    You obviously miss the point of BBC.
    It's not all about controversial multi-paged posts and counts.
    Yes but over the top sarcasm is and it was well played lol

19. Member
    Crap missed it. Anyone know if its able to be found online ?

20. Member
    My review of it was I would probably set the dvr for it but If I miss an episode no big deal. I think it was produced and shot really well though. I liked it better than Otts hunt for big bass show as far just the format and how it was made. BUT my son who is 7 hardly ever watches fishing shows with me and he watched the entire episode and the second it went off he wanted to watch another episode so I think Ike executed perfectly what he wanted to do with that show as far as my son is concerned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast