93sv and QD questions

Sorry folks, it's been months since I have been out on the water, and my senile age has forgotten stuff.

1) I have a 93sv plus on the console and a regular 93 so on the bow. There is no way to share way points between units ... correct ?

2) running a cat 5 cable from the 93sv on the bow to the Black Box would serve no purpose .... correct ?

3) I did a bunch of QD mapping today on my favorite lake. What program do I use to view the QD map on my PC ??

thank you
    Dave

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkahunaranch View Post

1) I have a 93sv plus on the console and a regular 93 so on the bow. There is no way to share way points between units ... correct ?
    Correct, meaning realtime sharing. You should be able to transfer them via memory card.

2) running a cat 5 cable from the 93sv on the bow to the Black Box would serve no purpose .... correct ?
    Correct

3) I did a bunch of QD mapping today on my favorite lake. What program do I use to view the QD map on my PC ??
    Someone else will have to take this one. I used QD initially, but then Garmin mapped my lake. Not been using it since.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    For question No. 3, i have not seen anything to view QD contours except for using the unit to view or uploading them to the community and viewing them on the community website......

Wish you would be able to view them in Homeport.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    Seems a shame that in "improving" the device, they disabled the ability to pass waypoint data between devices via the blue/brown wires.