Quantum spinning reels

What are your thoughts on the highest quality quantum spinning reels . I sent two Kinetics in to repair the back reel and they no longer have the parts so they offered for me to buy two at a reduced amount. These will be ned rig reels and small crankbaits.

crankin

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    What are your thoughts on the highest quality quantum spinning reels . I sent two Kinetics in to repair the back reel and they no longer have the parts so they offered for me to buy two at a reduced amount. These will be ned rig reels and small crankbaits.

crankin
    I like the Energy series but will admit they are on the heavy side compared to some other reels. Good thing is mine last about 8-10 years before something goes wrong that they do not work.

Did you send them back to Quantum or someone else? I need some drag washers for baitcast reels.

Allen

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post

crankin
    Smoke S3 PT $159 is top of the line in various sizes http://www.quantumfishing.com/quantum/shop/

4. Member
    The smoke and energy reels are great. I have a couple old accurists that I like more than my shimanos. Not a big fan of the baitcasters but whenever I need a spinning reel I take a hard look at quantum before others
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp