Newer Skeeter owners attention

Check your key switch harness plug! On my 2015 it wiggled loose and luckily I figured it out. Had to pull the panel shifter and switches are to get at it (torx screws). I plugged it back in and wrapped electrical tape around it to make sure it didn't wiggle loose again.

Also this year I had my front axle brakes (right side) become delaminated (basically brake pad become unglued from backing). I replaced both left and right front axle brake pads (set). In case you didn't know the brake pads and brake parts cross reference to a 1997 Kia Sephoia on the EZ Loader trailers. Yes I know crazy! I checked the rear axle brakes and all looked good, until couple days ago. The rear axle left side brake pads delaminated on me! So I pulled and replaced. All new brakes and spring clips. Ridiculous this happened brake pads where almost like new. Should be good for awhile now, just wanted to give people a heads up!

Brake pads have had this problem over the years. Not just on boat trailers! Glad you got it figured out before you tore up a rotor.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,