Looking for a good hull....

let me know what you have. thanks.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

The 93 Stinson 201 hull was the fastest and set speed records but subtle changes in 94/95 made it easier to drive just not as fast. Don’t ask me what they did, I just know it was massaged. This same hull was streched to make the SS Extreme 21 and that original hull became the 200. The best design, IMHO was the 04-08 and just never got excited about the Evo. The late model 20’9” hull has Phenomenal ride and devours rough water. Wish I never sold my 07.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finlander View Post
    The 93 Stinson 201 hull was the fastest and set speed records but subtle changes in 94/95 made it easier to drive just not as fast. Don’t ask me what they did, I just know it was massaged. This same hull was streched to make the SS Extreme 21 and that original hull became the 200. The best design, IMHO was the 04-08 and just never got excited about the Evo. The late model 20’9” hull has Phenomenal ride and devours rough water. Wish I never sold my 07.
    Best design was the 04/08 "200" or 201? which years is the 20'9" hull?
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

4. Member
    I love my 05 201 pro xl

Quote Originally Posted by BassVoodoo View Post
    Best design was the 04/08 "200" or 201? which years is the 20'9" hull?
    The first year for the 20'9" was on the 21 SS Extreme in 1999. The 20 SS was the original 201 hull with an all new top deck. The hulls never changed only the top decks and the 04 through 08 201XL was my favorite.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finlander View Post
    The first year for the 20'9" was on the 21 SS Extreme in 1999. The 20 SS was the original 201 hull with an all new top deck. The hulls never changed only the top decks and the 04 through 08 201XL was my favorite.
    WHOA.....hold up. from my understanding the SS extreme hulls were considered more or less the red headed step child in the stratos hulls. the few years that the stratos hulls were not designed as good as pre or post. Jogging memory I am remembering that they had a few major/minor design flaws that became well known. PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.

7. Member
    The only flaw in the SS hull was a “lean” out of the hole. On pad drove on rails and was fast as hell. Good rough water boat as well. I routinely saw low seventies with mine.

It was the design that didn’t win any popularity contests, some folks liked it but many didn’t.