Livewel Rocker Switch

Morning,
    I have 2 Livewell rocker switches that have gone bad. They are in a 2006 201XL. Where is the best place to buy the same switches?

2. Member
    Typically they're Carling Contura 2, 3, 4 and 5 v-series switches. If so, you can buy just the switch body, and a little tool to remove the labeled part of the rocker and snap it onto the new body. There's also a lot of generic clones out there.

Since they're typically just on/off or on/off/on if a 3 way - you can find generic replacements a lot of places - my local academy has some - but if you're looking for lighted ones, you need to pull your old switch out and look at the numbers to decode the style. Things like what color, is the switch lit at the top/bottom or middle, or is it lit all the time, or only when the toggle is in one position, there's a lot of options.

Great Lakes Skipper has a big selection of the switch bodies: https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/bo...rand_brand=227

C and O Marine...they have an online parts store. I would bet they have what you need.