Exclamation What is going on with mercury props.

Ok, friend of my needs a 13p Trophy Sport for a 60 hp. The two places I had him check. Both said no order from mercury (until) November 8. Looking at the web. On the elite props, it is listed at the very bottom of the list but when you click on that section is not seen and a few more missing. If you go to the sports prop section. It is there but when you click on it. If you get a 404 code says this site doesn’t exist.

My my guess is they are coming out with a X7 type for the 40,50,60 hp motors. The two dealers I called said yes they can’t order any. And it’s been taken off the availability list.

Anyone heard anything? Thanks

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorglenn View Post

My my guess is they are coming out with a X7 type for the 40,50,60 hp motors. The two dealers I called said yes they can’t order any. And it’s been taken off the availability list.

Anyone heard anything? Thanks
    No, but makes sense.

3. Member
    my guess is they are having issues sourcing raw materials. I sell welding wire and it's been a nightmare for the last year, especially stainless steel. If you didn't have your raw materials contracts in place, it's pretty much impossible to even get in line.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

4. Member
    If you can find one of the old Yamaha black ss props you would be amazed.

Looks as if he not going to wait. He’s getting a Powertech, which is a awesome prop to.

2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

merc is all hands on deck ,with the new v6 v8, sales are thru the roof,and production is way behind demand

Quote Originally Posted by cajunrgfm View Post
    merc is all hands on deck ,with the new v6 v8, sales are thru the roof,and production is way behind demand
    I can see it for those boat motor combos. I know a guy who waited a week for he motor to come in on a brand new boat. But for the 40-50-60hp motor there should be a lot of them on hand.

2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.