Thread: Looking to buy

Unhappy Looking to buy

Gents,
    Been a looooong time since I have been on the board and for that I apologize. My 2100 was at a wrap shop in Panama City getting wrapped when the hurricane hit. Tried to get it Tuesday but apparently evacuation was already in process. Tried to get down there today but only got within 18 miles before I was turned away. I fear it is gone. That said.....if anyone is think even slightly of selling or knows someone who might be thinking of selling.....please let me know.
    Thanks brothers

2. Member
    Totally sucks There're a couple here in Cal but that's a little far. Hope it somehow survived.

3. Member
    There is a good looking Sterling in the for sale section. I think it is located in Tampa. Good luck..

4. Member
    I may be selling my 2100 next year to upgrade.

5. Member
    Im selling my 93 206 DC. Its black, purple, and silver. It currently does not have a motor on it.
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag

6. Member
    Thinking about letting mine go. 02' 2100 w/ 250xb motor
    02' 2100SC-250xB-Dual 12' Talons

7. Member
    Delayed update......my boat survived. I was headed direct to Tampa to get the Sterling had it not. Roof and doors completely gone from shop but the boat was there "inside" the shop, ALMOST completely unscathed. After I got it home I found that the crackheads that scattered when I got there had drilled a hole the size of my index finger 1/2 inch up from the bottom of my gas tank to get the fuel out. Also found about 20 gallons of gas in my hull that had been in the tank. As such.....I have become WELL schooled in the repair and replacement of a 2100 gas tank. There is ONE known remaining tank at the factory right now. All that said......I am seriously looking for a Sterling if anyone is considering selling in the next 12 to 18 months please contact me.