2080 has been ordered!!

Ordered my 2080 today. Summit white, 200 HO G2 with white panels, Ultrex, Victor package, coin box, and 2 93sv echomap Garmins. Can't wait to get my hands on it in 8-10 weeks!! For anybody looking VC Marine in Granite City, IL has been great to work with, can't say enough about them!!
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS

2. Member
    How much was it out the door with all those options if you don't mind me asking?

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siuebass0 View Post
    Ordered my 2080 today. Summit white, 200 HO G2 with white panels, Ultrex, Victor package, coin box, and 2 93sv echomap Garmins. Can't wait to get my hands on it in 8-10 weeks!! For anybody looking VC Marine in Granite City, IL has been great to work with, can't say enough about them!!

4. Member
    Ordered My 2080 with the merc 200 end of August...Just got word mine should be on the assembly line......Guess the Merc 200s are in high demand as that was the hold up

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FiremanKen View Post
    Ordered My 2080 with the merc 200 end of August...Just got word mine should be on the assembly line......Guess the Merc 200s are in high demand as that was the hold up
    You're on the downhill slope now!! I'm hoping to have mine by December sometime. Tournaments start in February so that will give me some time to get it loaded and test a little bit.
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FiremanKen View Post
    Congrats!!!!

7. bayousmallie
    yea Congrats, mine should be ready in the next two weeks.

8. Member
    I live in Tennessee now but I lived in Millstadt Illinois until 4 years ago. I still come up to the Collinsville boat show most years. I've talked to the guys from VC Marine several times. They seem like they really know their stuff and have quoted some really good prices at the show.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowerider58 View Post
    I live in Tennessee now but I lived in Millstadt Illinois until 4 years ago. I still come up to the Collinsville boat show most years. I've talked to the guys from VC Marine several times. They seem like they really know their stuff and have quoted some really good prices at the show.
    Im one of the guys that helps them with that show. I'm there pretty much all 3 days. If you come up this year ask for Brad, I'll probably be there!!
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siuebass0 View Post
    Im one of the guys that helps them with that show. I'm there pretty much all 3 days. If you come up this year ask for Brad, I'll probably be there!!
    Will do. I still have a lot of friends and family up there and usually come up
    on the weekend of the show in January.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowerider58 View Post
    Will do. I still have a lot of friends and family up there and usually come up
    on the weekend of the show in January.
    By far the best show in this area. The STL show is cool if you like the high dollar pleasure boats but the collinsville show is a true fishermans show.
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats