Thread: Rabbit Hunting

Rabbit Hunting

I'm trying to help a buddy out, he is an avid rabbit hunter here in Virginia. He has heard the you all have an outstanding rabbit population there, with long seasons and generous bag limits, with little pressure. He and a few buddies want to take a trip out there and give it a shot. If anyone could steer him in the right direction in obtaining permission on private land or a good public land with a good population of rabbits, the have several beagles. Any help will greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks In advance,
    Mike

2. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Any of the public ground will have rabbits. Perry reservoir wildlife area has lots of them. He can also stop by any Walmart here, order, or down load the walk in hunting atlas to his phone.

season is open year round and I think the dailey bag limit is 10 if I’m not mistaken.

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

4. Member
    There are several guys from Kentucky that come hunt on the Mined Land Wildlife Areas in S.E. part of the state

Thanks for the info, Ill pass it on for him. My question where you stay and keep your dogs for a couple of days?

6. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Hotel/motel/air bnb. dogs sleep in dog box or trailer.

thanks fou allls help, Ill pass it on...