Sharing autochart data

My question is in regards to the auto chart feature. Now I understand you must graph an area to come up with your map and that you can save it to the internal memory or the SD card. After selecting a Destiination for the data to be saved for later use can it be displayed as the lake master card can through ethernet meaning can I have the data stored on one SD card at a consul and have it be displayed on the unit on the bow. Also while I’m driving at the consul recording the data could I have it be displayed at the bow so when I have graphed the area And i would like to fish I can just hop onto the bow and start fishing with the new data being displayed?

Yes with an ONIX or SOLIX. No with any other model.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Hi Wayne,
    I have two Onix. I am able to see my map cards that are in the console unit on the bow unit, map sharing. However I am unable to see my Autochart card in the console on the bow unit as the OP was asking, no Autochart data sharing. I have to physically move the card to the bow unit. How do you share the Autochart data from one Onix to another?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooltim View Post
    Hi Wayne,
    I have two Onix. I am able to see my map cards that are in the console unit on the bow unit, map sharing. However I am unable to see my Autochart card in the console on the bow unit as the OP was asking, no Autochart data sharing. I have to physically move the card to the bow unit. How do you share the Autochart data from one Onix to another?

Create a lakemaster map instead of an autochart live map.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooltim View Post
    Hi Wayne,
    Do you have any Auto Chart data on your Zero Line Card? You can share Auto Chart, not Auto Chart Live. Auto Chart is processed data via computer software.
    Two different file formats.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

6. Member
    Ok, I see. I have always just used the Autochart live data on my card. I have Auto chart pro but it is above my IT pay grade. Gives me a headache. I guess it is time to take some Tylenol and suffer through because it would be great to share Autochart to the bow.