Thread: Wohali rods

Wohali rods

Hey guys figured I would post this here since they are more of a local deal, I bought one of their lower end rods at the boat show for 35$. It’s been a pretty good rod med heavy seems more like medium to me, anyone here have any of there rods? I was gonna pick up another topwater rod thought I would try another like supporting local companies

2. Banned
    I've got 2 or 3 seem to be great rods so far. Fish their tournament on grand and they give you a couple.
    Last edited by jarhead175; 10-11-2018 at 01:41 PM.

3. Member
    I've got a spinning rod I picked up at one of the $15 tackle shows its ok for $15 dollars
    they had a store at one time where you could pick up some stuff

4. Member
    https://www.wohalifishing.com/contact

Give them a call, they used to have a store in Claremore but their address shows Broken Arrow. Looks like you can buy them right their website.

5. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slaunch View Post
    https://www.wohalifishing.com/contact

Give them a call, they used to have a store in Claremore but their address shows Broken Arrow. Looks like you can buy them right their website.
    Where is the store in Claremore at? Is it the little tackle shop n of Charlies chicken and ez pawn? I know they have a ton of Wohali stuff.

I have two golden eagle rods and a steel eagle i think is what it is called. Great rods for the price. I see a comeback with their rods too.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOONER*REDNECK View Post
    Where is the store in Claremore at? Is it the little tackle shop n of Charlies chicken and ez pawn? I know they have a ton of Wohali stuff.

I have two golden eagle rods and a steel eagle i think is what it is called. Great rods for the price. I see a comeback with their rods too.
    I don't think that's their store. It was a little bit further north in that industrial park north of Blue Starr.

7. Member
    I have broke 4 or 5 of the golden eagles. The steel eagle seems alot better!