Which ‘ducers for my new setup

So I’m switching from HB to all Garmin for bow and console. The bow unit I got in trade and is a non-Chirp Echomap 73sv. The console unit is a Echomap Chirp 94sv I’ll run with a LakeVu Ultra map card.
    Currently I have a shoot thru hull ‘ducer so I can get depth on pad and then have the SI ‘ducer hanging off the transom. I had a trolling motor specific ‘ducer up front as well for DI only.
    The 73sv comes with a CV40-TM and my only option I’ve found is to modify my trolling motor with TSS parts to mount it properly. There doesn’t seem to be another option.
    The 94sv I would like to have a shoot thru hull for 2D and on-plane and then use whichever ‘ducer comes with it (I think it is a CV51-TM) for sv and dv imaging.
    With all that said, I would like to network both units together but not sure that is possible with the older Echomap. At the very least what is needed for the new 94sv to use two transducers at the same time? Anything else anyone can suggest?

2. Member
    On further research I see that I cannot network the older unit which is fine. I just need to see which transducer setup is best for the 93sv on the console.

3. Joe4d
    What I was told the ducer that comes with isnt compatable with the shoot through.
    Pretty sure this is what you need. It is what I got for my 93plus,
    Has the hull, the transom and the Y cable adapter
    http://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/614252

4. Member
    Ok, that's what I was kinda thinking I might need.....does anyone know if Garmin will do a transducer trade-in on a brand new 'ducer for credit like Humminbird does?
    Second note, I thought I had read somewhere that the GT30 wasn't all that good of a CV/SV 'ducer compared to some of the other ones out there?

5. Member
    The only one that will work with your chirp unit using the Y cable is the link Joe4d supplied.
    My ranking of the SI/DI combo transducers. There's plenty of disagreement on this. So this is just one opinion.
    UHD is better of course, but it's not compatible with your setup.
    GT50
    GT30 & GT51 tie on 455 kHz only.
    GT52
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.