Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geobass View Post
    Duluth, just bought some and I really like them.
    I decided to go with Duluth's FLEECE lined cargo pants for those darned cold days on the water...couldn't be happier...On the REALLY COLD days I wear their Buck Naked long johns too!! Good stuff

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

I'd say the ones that fit and have the right price.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

3. Rich Purington
    Thanks for the feedback. Looks like most, if not all, work pretty well. Since most work well I will try some on and likely go with best fit.
    Tks.
    2018 Puma FTD
    250 ProXS

Duluth Trading Co. Firehose flannel lined pants are mighty comfortable and pretty durable. Not cheap, but I've gotten good deals when they ran sales before.

5. Member
    Duluth Trading Co is where it's at for fleece and flannel lined pants. High quality product, but not cheap.

Bass Pro, Cabelas and Carhart all have/had them. I have several pair of each and they are great. Even got a few for my wife and she loves them starting this time of year. Feel good, no long johns required. Definitely be wearing a pair later when i head to the lake.
    2018 Skeeter MX1825 w/175 Yamaha 4-Stroke
    80# MK Ultrex w/ I-Pilot
    HB Helix 10 SI Mega, HB Helix 9 SI, Helix 9, Garmin 106SV
    USAF Ret

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hog power View Post
    Wrangler has some fleece line carpenter pants that are good for cold weather. I have several pair and they are warm plus block the wind. About $25 a pair.
    This is what you want to do! Go to Walmart and get you some. Best thing I ever did for fishing in cold weather!!

8. Scraps
    I think I got my nice n cheap ones just searching Amazon. And at places like BackCountry.com and overstock.com. Have a pair of Wolverines that fit nice and are comfy.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twise7 View Post
    Bass Pro usually has the Red Head brand of jeans on sale during their black friday sale. I wanna say they're $25 but it's been a couple years since I bought my last pair. You can get them flannel or fleece lined. I have a couple pair of the fleece lined jeans for lounging around the house and love them.
    I have a pair that's lined with "Thinsulate" that I got quite a while back. Material is like a light fleece lining. Serves me well on the couple of days here in California that it gets chilly for fishing. I like that the lining is lighter because heavier lining might have been too warm for me. But the Redheads are good pants!
    Alex Darsen - 2013 Phoenix 920/Mercury 250 ProXS
    Fishing is not a matter of life or death.
    It's more serious than that!

10. Member
    Redhead

11. Member
    I am 80 yrs old and must have my flannel lined jeans. I have LL Bean which are my favorite but also have Wrangler and Red head which are certainly ok. Gonna look into the Duluth Trading ones. When it gets below 40 degrees I really have trouble staying warm when I am on the water. I also have Arctic Armor Jacket and Bibs which I wear over my fleece lined jeans and long johns. I know, I know that should keep me warm in the arctic but being thin and old makes me cold natured!

13. Banned
    https://www.ruralking.com/B172

I'd send You these but I have to get room added to the inseam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12