Any Ranger VS 1682 Deep V Aluminum Hull Owners out there?

I have yet to find anyone who owns one of these boats. They look llike they are well made and are rated up to 115 hp. I've never ridden in a deep v aluminum boat and was wondering how they differ from the traditional aluminum bass boat hull.

Don’t know if it’s this model. But when there deep Vs came out. They had issues with cracks on the transoms. Not sure they ever recovered from that and the price. There was two people on here couple years ago with the issue. But haven’t heard from them since.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

3. Banned
    I crawled around a number of them at the boat shows and at Cabelas. I liked the layout better than similar Alumacrafts, Lowes, and G3's, but I couldn't get passed the small bow platform. I think if they came out with a 17-18ft deepv bass boat like the BassHawk at a sub $30k price, they'd sell a ton of them.

Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    I crawled around a number of them at the boat shows and at Cabelas. I liked the layout better than similar Alumacrafts, Lowes, and G3's, but I couldn't get passed the small bow platform. I think if they came out with a 17-18ft deepv bass boat like the BassHawk at a sub $30k price, they'd sell a ton of them.

With the popularity those seem to be getting you wonder why they haven't. But they did just discontinue the 522D cause they couldn't sell any but that might of been more a price thing.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basscatcher89 View Post
    With the popularity those seem to be getting you wonder why they haven't. But they did just discontinue the 522D cause they couldn't sell any but that might of been more a price thing.
    I think the522D was pushing 100k

Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    I think the522D was pushing 100k

Yeah and try to wrestle a used one from one of the current owners lol