Thread: Fantasy fishing

Fantasy fishing

Will there be any changes with the new mlf format?
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

Well I'm sure that Bassmaster's field will look different. Someone asked Duckett on one of the shows he was interviewed on - I think it was Ike Live, or possibly BTL - about whether they would have fantasy fishing for the BPT and Duckett said it was something they would have to look into. He sounded like he hadn't considered it to that point, but I'm also sure that he's not the only one taking care of stuff going on with getting the new league set up.

If the question is about using the current Bassmaster fantasy fishing site for the anglers who are no longer on the Elite Series, I've got to believe that would be a definite no. So there will have to be some new site if we want to pick those anglers on that tour.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

3. Member
    I was wondering if Tackle Warehouse would pick up the MLF trail like they do with Bass and Flw.

4. Member
    Seems, it will be hard to do. Pick fantasy team months in advance of show airing?

We will just have to wait and see? I would be surprised if MLF doesn't offer something and I'm pretty sure FLW and BASS will keep things pretty much the same.

6. Member
    I asked mlf faceboook page and they said

That is a realistic possibility. We know the fans are interested in setting up fantasy leagues, and we are keeping that in mind and we get ready for the 2019 season. Keep an eye on the website and Facebook page for updates