After years of looking I finally found a 396V

I have been fishing out of a 16 ft Legend Bass boat the last 2 years its been a great boat! However, I need more room and wanted a dual console since I fish with my father who is a disabled vet and the cold months kill him! I had a 374V and sold it years ago and missed it every since and had been looking for the right 396V since and this one just fell to me. Its kinda crazy its the same color scheme as my old 374V! It fell too me at a great price and I know the history of the boat which is always a great thing! It was bought new in 1990 buy the local preacher, later he would have a 2003 200 Mercury EFI engine installed. I bought it from the second owner. Here is the kicker, its running very rich and that man couldn't figure it out. He told me about a month ago I wanted more speed and power so I installed a 250 HP ECU on it... I will fix that and get it back running right. The boat has an HDS7 at the console, and Fortex 80lb trolling motor. Gel coat will need a buff but its solid, carpet is brand new, all 4 tires are new, bench seat still looks new! I was able to pick this boat up for 3K out the door!

I am pretty stoked to say the least. Once I get her cleaned up, and all my gear moved in I will post up some pictures. It feels great to be back in a 3 series again!
    Fitzgerald Fishing Rods Pro Staff
    Ardent Reels Pro Staff
    Ranger Boats

2. Member
    Congrats!

3. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    nice find for sure can't wait to see pics
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

4. Member
    Congratulations. Looking forward to pictures.