Help me on possible upgrade to Lowrance

When I got my new Ranger 520C it was outfitted with 4 7610XSV.... 2 on bow and 2 on console. I am tossing around selling all of them and just getting the new Lowrance HDS Live 16" for the console and a HDS Live 12" for the bow. I kinda like the idea of just having 2 units total and I have been a Lowrance guy for years.

I'm not that informed on the 7610s honestly and would like any comments on how they might compare to the new Lowrances coming out soon. I had the Panoptix, but I had to sell it since I run an Ultrex and couldn't get it to work well because I use Spot Lock a bunch....so I don't really need the Panoptix feature Garmin has. So I guess I am asking if an upgrade to the latest Lowrance is a good option. Educate me please.

Thanks for any comments

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Well no one knows what the new Low units are about....the only thing we know is from pics and what they are saying......if you change you wouldnt sell anything until the new stuff is out on the shelf, so at this point just wait and see what they are about.......

On another note, you are asking these questions on both pages and you will get the Low guys saying sell and buy Low and Garmin guys saying to keep....ultimately you will have to make your own decision on what you think will work best for you..
    Last edited by fishin couillon; 10-09-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS